Surveys & Programs
- Annual Reports
- National Assessments
- International Assessments
- Early Childhood
- Elementary/ Secondary
- Data Systems, Use, & Privacy
Data & Tools
- Downloads Microdata/Raw Data
- Online Analysis
- School and College Search
- Comparison Tools
- Questionnaire Tools
- Geographic Tools
- Other Tools
- Fast Facts
- News & Events
- Publications & Products
- About Us
|CCD Data files||View/Download Data Help|
Public Elementary/Secondary School Universe Survey Data
The primary purposes of the Public Elementary/Secondary School Universe Survey are:
- to provide a complete listing of all public elementary and secondary schools in the country;
- to provide basic information and descriptive statistics on all schools, their students, and their teachers.
These files include the following data:
- Directory and status information
- Student membership disaggregated by grade, race/ethnicity and sex
- Teacher FTE counts
- Counts of students eligible for free and reduced-price lunches
If you have any questions on this data set please contact the EDFacts team.
The annual reports using this CCD file’s data are the School and Agency Reports.
Documentation of data issues spanning multiple years, levels or components of CCD is available in the CCD Reference Library
Hint: Working with the raw data files can be tedious and time-consuming. You may find it easier to get the data you need from the Table Generator. The table generator provides access to all the years, levels and components of CCD data in an easy-to-use process you control. No programming required.
1 Word and Excel file(s)
2 Word file(s)
3 Word, WordPerfect and PDF file (form only)
4 WordPerfect, Excel, Flat file (s) and PDF file (form only)
# To see individual state resubmissions.
* To see unrevised data and documentation click here.
|CCD Data files|