And this code immediately after opening the tag:
Common Core of Data (CCD) - View/Download Data
- Flat files are ASCII text files that contain no formatting and have no column headers. They are convenient to use with statistical processing programs such as SPSS or SAS.
- Text files are ASCII text files with a minimum of formatting and can be read like flat files in text viewers (e.g., Notepad).
- The general documentation file includes the record layout and the survey form.
- For information on unzipping files click here.
- For more information on viewing PDF files.
- More recent files (or recently revised files) use version letters, "a" being the first release, "b", "c", etc. representing revisions of the file.