| Development and
- How long did the project take?
- To what extent does the LDS match the original vision and design?
- To what extent has the implementation team included broad input into the system design?
- To what extent has the system been made available to a wide variety of stakeholders?
- To what extent has the system been "marketed" to those stakeholder groups?
|Cost and cost
- What resources were used?
- What savings in time and money were realized?
- How have operations been made more efficient?
- To what extent has the system helped improve academic performance?
- To what extent has the system helped close achievement gaps?
- How has the system been used to target and enhance professional development?
- How has the system enhanced administrator decisionmaking?
- In what ways and to what extent has the system saved the enterprise money?
- How aware are stakeholders of the system?
- How well do stakeholders understand the system?
- What level of stakeholder engagement has been achieved?
- How widespread is the use of the system?
- Which system components are used and how are they applied?
- How widespread was training participation?
- How well has the system met reporting and decisionmaking needs?
- How helpful are the reporting and analysis tools?
- Has the system made data adequately available and accessible?
- Are users getting the data they need?
- How effective has professional development been?
- What professional development initiatives have been created to improve LDS use?
- What are the barriers to effective use of the system?
- What improvements can be made to the system?
- How can professional development efforts be improved?
|Sources: IES 2007, Juillerat and James 2006, and Simon 2006. |