Surveys & Programs
- Annual Reports
- National Assessments
- International Assessments
- Early Childhood
- Elementary/ Secondary
- Data Systems, Use, & Privacy
Data & Tools
- Downloads Microdata/Raw Data
- Online Analysis
- School and College Search
- Comparison Tools
- Questionnaire Tools
- Geographic Tools
- Other Tools
- Fast Facts
- News & Events
- Publications & Products
- About Us
2019 NCES STATS-DC Data Conference
July 24 - 26, 2019
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
The U.S. Department of Education’s 2019 National Center for Education Statistics’ (NCES) STATS-DC Data Conference offers:
- Discussions of technical and policy issues related to the collection, maintenance, and use of education data for education researchers, policymakers, and data system managers.
- Innovations in the design and implementation of education data collections and information systems from all levels of government;
- Informative sessions on the Common Core of Data (CCD), Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems (SLDS) and changes in how the Department of Education collects and uses data;
- Tutorials on data collection, data linking beyond K-12, data management, data privacy, data quality, data standards, data use (analytical and instructional), and fiscal data; and
- Updates on federal and state activities affecting data collection and reporting, with a focus on best practices in collecting, reporting, and using education statistics.
Online registration has closed. You can register onsite at the conference.
The Conference Brochure is now available.
June 28, 2019 – 11:59 PM EDT
Hotel block closes
July 5, 2019 – 11:59 PM EDT
Online registration closes
American Disabilities Act Accommodations Requests
Individuals with disabilities who need accommodation to participate in this event should contact Suzanne France (contractor) at 919-794-4700 or firstname.lastname@example.org. TTY users should contact the Federal TTY Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Requests should be made at least five business days prior to the event.
For additional information regarding the conference, contact: Patrick Keaton, NCES STATS-DC Data Conference Manager, at email@example.com.
For logistical questions, contact: Kerri Voelker (contractor), Logistics Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.