- Surveys & Programs
- National Assessments
- International Assessments
- Early Childhood
- Elementary/ Secondary
- Data Systems, Use, & Privacy
- Data & Tools
- Downloads Microdata/Raw Data
- Online Analysis
- School and College Search
- Comparison Tools
- Questionnaire Tools
- Other Tools
- Fast Facts
- News & Events
- Publications & Products
- About Us
|CCD Data Files||View/Download Data Help|
State Nonfiscal Public Elementary/Secondary Education Survey Data
The primary purpose of the State Nonfiscal Survey Public Elementary/Secondary Education Survey is:
- to provide basic information on public elementary and secondary school students and staff for each state, the District of Columbia, and the outlying territories with a U.S. relationship.
These files include the following data:
- Directory data for state education agencies
- State-level student membership counts disaggregated by grade, race/ethnicity and sex
- State-level staff FTE counts by professional category
If you have any questions on this data set please contact the EDFacts team.
The annual reports using this CCD file’s data are the State Nonfiscal Reports.
Documentation of data issues spanning multiple years, levels or components of CCD is available in the CCD Reference Library
Hint: Working with the raw data files can be tedious and time-consuming. You may find it easier to get the data you need from the Table Generator. The table generator provides access to all the years, levels and components of CCD data in an easy-to-use process you control. No programming required.
|CCD Data Files|