- Surveys & Programs
- National Assessments
- International Assessments
- Early Childhood
- Elementary/ Secondary
- Data Systems, Use, & Privacy
- Data & Tools
- Downloads Microdata/Raw Data
- Online Analysis
- School and College Search
- Comparison Tools
- Questionnaire Tools
- Geographic Tools
- Other Tools
- Fast Facts
- News & Events
- Publications & Products
- About Us
|CCD Data Files||View/Download Data Help|
Local Education Agency (School District) Universe Survey Data
The primary purposes of the Local Education Agency (School District) Universe Survey are:
- to provide a complete listing of every education agency in the United States responsible for providing free public elementary/secondary instruction or education support services;
- to provide basic information about all education agencies and the students for whose education the agencies are responsible.
These files include the following data:
- Directory and status information
- Student membership disaggregated by grade, race/ethnicity and sex
- Staff FTE by professional category
- Counts of Children with disabilities and English learners
If you have any questions on this data set please contact the EDFacts team.
The annual reports using this CCD file’s data are the School and Agency Reports.
Documentation of data issues spanning multiple years, levels or components of CCD is available in the CCD Reference Library
Hint: Working with the raw data files can be tedious and time-consuming. You may find it easier to get the data you need from the Table Generator. The table generator provides access to all the years, levels and components of CCD data in an easy-to-use process you control. No programming required.
|CCD Data Files|