Grantee State - Missouri
2009 Grant Application
MOSIS Longitudinal Data System
Start Date: 5/2/2009
End Date: 5/1/2015
Project Director: Leigh Grant-Engle
Amount Awarded: $8,967,686
Project Application 12.7 MB
Project Abstract 94 KB
- A training and support system for teachers and other users.
- A data repository to consolidate longitudinal data and conversion of all aggregate collections to unit records.
- A portal to manage collection, access, and reporting of data for use by teachers, districts, and State officials.
- EdFacts reengineering to use unit records in MOSIS.
- Research by UM to improve teacher preparation and professional development.
- Interoperability across DESE, DHE, DED, and other State agencies.
- Collaboration tools across all communities of interest for Missouri education.
- A standard for all agencies sharing data for interoperability including alignment of individual identifiers.
- Information Systems Architecture development.
- Policy (FERPA) alignment.
- Metadata standards.
- A teacher certification system.
- Response to increased demands for verification and reporting.
- Reengineering to accommodate unit records in MOSIS.
Back to Grantee States
WDQI Grant Application
Project Application 170 KB