Data on Public School Teachers
This section provides data on characteristics of public school teachers by locale code.
- Table C.1.a.-1 Number and percentage distribution of public elementary and secondary school teachers, by locale and selected characteristics: 2011–12
- Table C.1.b.-1 Average base salaries for full-time teachers in public elementary and secondary schools, by highest degree earned and locale: 2011–12
- Table C.1.b.-2 Average salaries for full-time teachers in public and private elementary and secondary schools, by selected characteristics: 2011-12
- Table C.1.c.-1 Percentage distribution of public elementary and secondary schools with a teaching vacancy in selected teaching fields, by the school's reported level of difficulty in filling the vacancy, teaching field, and locale: 2011-12
- Table C.1.d.-1 Pupil/teacher ratios in public schools, by school level, locale, and size: Fall 2010