Chapter 3: Knowing What You Have
- Understand basic features of computer and networking technology.
- Describe your current technology environment.
- Ascertain which hardware and peripherals you will need to accommodate when implementing your technology solution.
- Identify persons who can help you make decisions about new or upgraded computer and networking technology.
- Identify ways to fund purchases or otherwise acquire equipment and software.
- Begin the planning process for on-going support for your technology.