Table of Contents
Search Technical Documentation
Trial Urban District Assessment Jurisdictions: 2002
The jurisdictions included in the 2002 Trial Urban District Assessment were
- Atlanta (Atlanta City School District),
- Chicago (City of Chicago School District 299),
- District of Columbia (District of Columbia Public Schools),
- Houston (Houston Independent School District),
- Los Angeles (Los Angeles Unified School District), and
- New York City (New York City Public Schools).
Results for District of Columbia public school students, normally included with NAEP state assessment results, are reported at the district level in reading and mathematics.
Last updated 05 June 2008 (TS)