There are two items this week:
This Week in IPEDS
March 21, 2013
- HR Survey Component - Did you Know?
- IPEDS Listserv Etiquette Reminder
HR Survey Component - Did you Know?
Did you know that nearly 25% of IPEDS institutions have completed their IPEDS HR survey submission — are you one of them? Completing the IPEDS Human Resources (HR) survey component in 2012-13 could be a big job, as it has undergone a major revision in order to align the categories with the 2010 Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) codes, used by all federal agencies. Please take steps to ensure that your institution is prepared to report using the revised HR survey form. For more information, see: http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/resource/soc.asp
IPEDS Listserv Etiquette Reminder
The purpose of the IPEDS listserv is to provide a forum to facilitate discussion of IPEDS-related questions and topics among IPEDS keyholders, coordinators, and other interested individuals.
- The listserv is intended to offer IPEDS data providers and users additional tools for collaboration and the opportunity to read and/or participate in discussions of topics like best practices, methods for pulling data from student data systems, etc.
- The listserv is not intended for posting or answering institution-specific inquiries, which are best addressed directly to the IPEDS Help Desk. Please continue to contact the IPEDS Help Desk with specific questions at 1-877-225-2568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a courtesy to others, the IPEDS Listserv should only be used for IPEDS-related issues.
IPEDS Help Desk
This Weeks in IPEDS - January 28, 2014
Toll Free 1-877-225-2568