Skip Navigation
small NCES header image
SIF AssociationCCSSO

NCLB School End of School Year Status (eden_132)

Description

A variety of statuses, percentages and counts that are collected at the school level. These data groups are submitted at the following levels: • Schools

Data Set Items

Consolidated MEP Funds Status - An indication of whether the school has a schoolwide program, as defined by Title I of ESEA as amended by NCLB, in which federal Migrant Education Program (MEP) funds are consolidated as authorized under 34 CFR Section 200.29.

Code Set:

• NA - Not Applicable
    • MISSING
    • NO
    • YES

Economic Disadvantaged Students - The unduplicated number of students who met the state criteria for classification as economic disadvantaged according to the state definition.

GFSA Reporting Status - An indication of whether the school or local education agency (LEA) submitted a Gun-Free Schools Act (GFSA) of 1994 report to the state, as defined by Title 18, Section 921.

Code Set:

• NA - Not Applicable
  • YESWITHREP - Yes, with reporting of one or more students for an offense
  • YESWOREP - Yes, with no reported offenses
  • MISSING
  • NO

Migrant Students Eligible Regular School Year - The cumulative unduplicated number of eligible migrant students enrolled in a public school during the regular school year.

School Choice Transfer Received Status - An indication of whether there are students in the school who transferred into the school under the provisions for public school choice, in accordance with Title I, Part A, Section 1116 of ESEA as amended by NCLB.

Code Set:

• NA - Not Applicable
  • MISSING
  • NO
  • YES

School Choice Transfer Used Status - An indication of whether students transferred from the school under the provisions for public school choice in accordance with Title I, Part A, Section 1116 of ESEA as amended by NCLB.

Code Set:

• NA - Not Applicable
  • MISSING
  • NO
  • YES

School Poverty Percentage - The percentage of students in the school identified as economically disadvantaged according to the state definition. Also known as School Poverty Level.

Supplemental Services Provided Status - An indication of whether the students within the school received supplemental educational services during the school year under the provisions for supplemental educational services of Title I, Section 1116 of ESEA as amended by NCLB.

Code Set:

• MISSING
  • NO
  • NOTREQ - Not required to provide supplemental services
  • YES

Descriptor:
FREDE :

Would you like to help us improve our products and website by taking a short survey?

YES, I would like to take the survey

or

No Thanks

The survey consists of a few short questions and takes less than one minute to complete.
National Center for Education Statistics - http://nces.ed.gov
U.S. Department of Education