Skip Navigation
small NCES header image
SIF AssociationCCSSO

Neglected or Delinquent Academic Outcomes (LEAs) (Long Term) (eden_125)

Description

The number of students served by Title I, Part D, Subpart 2 of ESEA as amended by NCLB for at least 90 consecutive days during the reporting period who took both a pre- and post-test. This data group is submitted at the following levels: • LEA

Data Set Items

Neglected or Delinquent Academic Outcomes (LEAs) (Long Term)

The number of students served by Title I, Part D, Subpart 2 of ESEA as amended by NCLB for at least 90 consecutive days during the reporting period who took both a pre- and post-test. This data group is submitted at the following levels: • LEA

studentProgramParticipation
    Unduplicated count of students served in Neglected or Delinquent programs or facilities who took both a pre-and post-test between July 1 and June 30.

studentAssessment
    Students served by the program and who took both a pre- and a post-test.

Academic Subject (Assessment)
    The description of the content or subject area of an assessment

Values:
    M - Male
    MISSING -
    RLA - Reading (Language Arts)

Progress Level
    The amount of progress shown in academic subjects.

Values:
    MISSING -
    NEGGRADE - The students showed a negative grade level change from the pre– to post– test
    NOCHANGE - The students showed no change from the pre– to post– test
    UPGTONE - The students showed improvement of more than one full grade level from the pre- to post- test
    UPHALFGRADE - The students showed improvement of up to one half grade level from the pre- to post- test
    UPONEGRADE - The students showed improvement from one half grade level up to one full grade level from the pre- to post- test

Neglected or Delinquent Program (Subpart 2)
    The type of program under ESEA Title I, Part D, Subpart 2 (LEA programs).

Values:
    ATRISK - At-Risk Programs
    JUVCORR - Juvenile Correction
    JUVDET - Juvenile Detention
    MISSING -
    NEGLECT - Neglected programs
    Other - N/A

Would you like to help us improve our products and website by taking a short survey?

YES, I would like to take the survey

or

No Thanks

The survey consists of a few short questions and takes less than one minute to complete.
National Center for Education Statistics - http://nces.ed.gov
U.S. Department of Education