Skip Navigation
small NCES header image
SIF AssociationCCSSO

Federally Funded Staff (eden_065)

Description

This file contains three different counts. 1) The unduplicated headcount of staff whose salaries are paid by the Title I, Part C Migrant Education Program (MEP) of ESEA as amended by NCLB. 2) The number of full–time equivalent (FTE) staff whose salaries are paid by the Title I, Part C Migrant Education Program (MEP) of ESEA as amended by NCLB. 3) The number of full–time equivalent (FTE) targeted assistance (TAS) program staff funded by Title I, Part A, Section 1115 of ESEA as amended by NCLB. The data group is submitted at the following levels: • SEA • LEA

Data Set Items

Federally Funded Staff

This file contains three different counts. 1) The unduplicated headcount of staff whose salaries are paid by the Title I, Part C Migrant Education Program (MEP) of ESEA as amended by NCLB. 2) The number of full–time equivalent (FTE) staff whose salaries are paid by the Title I, Part C Migrant Education Program (MEP) of ESEA as amended by NCLB. 3) The number of full–time equivalent (FTE) targeted assistance (TAS) program staff funded by Title I, Part A, Section 1115 of ESEA as amended by NCLB. The data group is submitted at the following levels: • SEA • LEA

staffAssignment
    Counts of staff funded by Title I.

Staff Category (MEP)
    Titles of employment, official status, or rank of staff working in the Migrant Education Program (MEP).

Values:
    MEPGUI - Migrant Education Program Counselors
    MEPPARA - Migrant Education Program Paraprofessionals
    MEPREC - Migrant Education Program Recruiters
    MEPRTS - Migrant Education Program Records Transfer Staff
    MEPSDIR - Migrant Education Program State Director
    MEPTCH - Migrant Education Program Teachers
    MISSING -
    NOTCOLLECT - Not Collected

Staff Category (Title I)
    Titles of employment, official status, or rank for staff working in a Title I program.

Values:
    MISSING -
    TITADM - Title I Administrators (non-clerical)
    TITO - Title I Other Paraprofessionals (Consistent with NCLB, Title I, Section 1119(e)) (e.g., Translators, Parental Involvement, Computer Assistance)
    TITPARA - Title I Paraprofessionals (Consistent with NCLB, Title I, Section 1119(g)(2)
    TITSUP - Title I Clerical Support Staff
    TITTCH - Title I Teachers

MEP Session Type
    The time of the year when the Migrant Education Program staff works.

Values:
    MEPRSYALL - Regular School Year
    MEPSUM - Summer Term or Intersession
    MISSING -

Would you like to help us improve our products and website by taking a short survey?

YES, I would like to take the survey

or

No Thanks

The survey consists of a few short questions and takes less than one minute to complete.
National Center for Education Statistics - http://nces.ed.gov
U.S. Department of Education