Skip Navigation
small NCES header image
SIF AssociationCCSSO

School Choice Transferred (eden_010)

Description

Counts of students who either transferred, or applied to transfer to another public school under the provisions of public school choice in the No Child Left Behind legislation. This data group is submitted at the following levels: • SEA • LEA

Data Set Items

School Choice Transferred

Counts of students who either transferred, or applied to transfer to another public school under the provisions of public school choice in the No Child Left Behind legislation. This data group is submitted at the following levels: • SEA • LEA

studentExitDate
    Unduplicated count of students who transferred, or applied to transfer to another public school under the provisions of public school choice in the school year.

Transferred
    Counts of students who either transferred, or applied to transfer to another public school under the provisions of public school choice in the No Child Left Behind legislation.

Values:
    TRANFSTUDAPP - The cumulative unduplicated number of eligible students who applied/requested to transfer to another public school under the provisions for public school choice in accordance with Title I, Part A, Section 1116 as amended by NCLB.
    TRANFSTUDCH - The cumulative unduplicated number of eligible students who transferred to another school under the provisions for public school choice in accordance with Title I, Part A, Section 1116 as amended by NCLB.

Would you like to help us improve our products and website by taking a short survey?

YES, I would like to take the survey

or

No Thanks

The survey consists of a few short questions and takes less than one minute to complete.
National Center for Education Statistics - http://nces.ed.gov
U.S. Department of Education