Information on Local Education Agency (School District) Finance Survey Data
The database provides the following information on education agencies:
- Local sources
- State sources
- Federal sources
For each function below (after fiscal year 1988) expenditure subtotals are provided, as well as specific expenditures on salaries and employee benefits:
- Instructional staff support services
- Pupil support services
- General administration
- School administration
- Operations and maintenance
- Student transportation
- Other support services (such as central administration and business services)
- Food services
Expenditures are also provided on:
- Facilities acquisition and construction expenditures
- Debt service expenditures, including debt at the beginning and at the end of the fiscal year, and the amount of debt retired during that period.
- Non elementary -secondary education expenditures (such as community services, adult education, etc., if funded through regular local education agencies).
- Property expenditures such as equipment.
- Student membership (fall enrollment)